For generations our society has been subverted by heavy psychological operation coming from many angles, a few examples of its current form include aggressive identity politics to divide and conquer legitimate movements that would reform policy, movies and television infected with moral and ethical corrosion, propaganda and falsified news reports, that even after being exposed issue no retraction or apology, the rise of witchcraft, demon worship and censorship of opposing viewpoints that continually expose underhanded, deceitful activity.
The first known theorist of cultural subversion was Chinese philosopher Sun Tzu wrote how its counter productive to fight on the battle field. The highest art of warfare is to not fight at all, but to lead your enemy where you want them to go.
We listen to a presentation titled Psychological Warfare and Subversion by Russian KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov from 1983.
In 1919, allied forces found similar instructions in a secret document allegedly authored by the Communist International for their young revolutionaries. The document was titled Communist Rules of Revolution:
1. Corrupt the young: get them away from religion.
2. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial; destroy their ruggedness.
3. Get control of all means of publicity.
4. Get peoples’ minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books, plays and other trivialities.
5. Divide people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
6. Destroy the peoples’ faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and speak against, condemn.
7. Always preach true democracy but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.
8. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit; produce fear of inflation, rising prices and general discontent.
9. Foment strikes in vital industries; encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward these disorders.
10. By special argument cause a breakdown of the old moral virtues; honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.
11. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext with a view of confiscation of them and leaving the population helpless.
I would add turning men and women against each other. It appears that most of this has been unleashed upon the United States as its population reels and recovers from wave after wave. Its still important to recognize and document the subversive social strategies to protect oneself and educate friends and family.