Back we go again into the fringe. Past guest Alison Kruse, was one of the top UFO researchers in the Northeast United States consistently bringing compelling video evidence of UFOs near her home. She lives about 20 miles east of Pittsburgh. The UFO hotspot was close to the Laurel Highland Ridgeline, a heavily wooded area, characterized by a series of rolling hills with deep valleys in between. Its known to be mineral rich, with lots of coal deposits. Alison and her daughter started noticing what looked like orange fireballs and lights in the trees, they also observed that some of these objects needed to feed off of power lines. At one point she described the activity as “an invasion level in the number of craft that are coming here, they’re getting bolder, they’re getting sloppier, they’re letting us see them.” The intimidation ramped up as well. In 2009, a former Homeland Security agent randomly called and ordered her to make her youtube videos private or delete them. Nearly 160 of her videos were deleted from her channel.A few years ago, the activity near her home went from invasion level to moderately quiet anomaly free nights. What happened? We check back in with Alison Kruse, to talk about the departure of the visitors and her trip to see the Hesdalen Lights in Norway.
- I’m in a place called Murrysville Pennsylvania about 20 miles east of Pittsburgh.
- We started noticing what looked like orange fireballs and lights in the trees. We started watching and putting surveillance cameras out and silent flying blinking craft, they looked like they were going to crash into the neighbors house. I had to see several times to grasp the fact that that’s what they had to be.
- The areas tend to be mineral rich, a lot of coal deposits, like Lee Summit, Missouri.
- I started checking maps for high radon gas levels, because we have high radon gas levels, it sinks, it’s a heavy gas it goes into the valleys and homes.
- We’re littered with old coal mines, and that is also common to Lee Summit Missouri and some other locations including the UK.
- My other contacts on youtube are trying to keep in touch in real time in case there’s any change in their behavior.
- I had gotten a random phone call some time late in 2009 from a guy who used to work in Homeland Security. He said I was easy to track down, he sent me a letter in the mail, and told me to call him. Within a month of that, my channel was hacked the first time.
- This guy told me either make your videos private or delete them. They tried everything to intimidate me.
- It seems to require electricity.
- I chased it across the road over in a farm field. 4:15 AM
- I caught a long streak of a small object racing toward my electric meter.
- Human mutilations of Colares, Brazil.
- There was a human mutilation case in Pennsylvania, on the other side of the state from me. Guy went out riding on his ATV and they found him dead in his underwear. He was drained of blood. That’s when I stopped chasing them around in the dark by myself.
Guest – Alison Kruse, a UFO researcher who has captured some of the best video evidence of aerial activity near her home in rural Pennsylvania.