This week on In Other News, Alison Kruse, joins us live and takes listener phone calls, she’s one of the top UFO researchers in the region, who has captured shocking video evidence of aerial activity near her home in rural Pennsylvania. Her youtube channel was UFOspa but last year in March her account was hacked into and more than 160 UFO videos were deleted. She’s since rebuilt her channel and has a lot of traffic. What’s going on here? Is the footage too sensitive to be posted, is she getting too close to something? Alison is also corroborating her evidence with scores of other people around the world that post similar material. She uses Infrared scopes to capture the night activity within and above the nearby hills and ridge lines. Alison describes the patterns of movement at night and during the day and the many other anomalies that are revealed through collecting video evidence. Toward the end of show, Mike from UFOBeyond calls in.
- I’m in a place called Murrysville Pennsylvania about 20 miles east of Pittsburgh.
- It’s the start of the Laurel Highland Ridgeline, its a series of rolling hills with deep valleys in between.
- It’s heavily wooded, the houses are far and spread out.
- We started noticing what looked like orange fireballs and lights in the trees. We started watching and putting surveillance cameras out and silent flying blinking craft, they looked like they were going to crash into the neighbors house. I had to see several times to grasp the fact that that’s what they had to be.
- The areas tend to be mineral rich, a lot of coal deposits, like Lee Summit, Missouri.
- I started checking maps for high radon gas levels, because we have high radon gas levels, it sinks, it’s a heavy gas it goes into the valleys and homes.
- We’re littered with old coal mines, and that is also common to Lee Summit Missouri and some other locations including the UK.
- My other contacts on youtube are trying to keep in touch in real time in case there’s any change in their behavior.
- Like most people have noticed, its like an invasion level in the number of craft that are coming here, they’re getting bolder, they’re getting sloppier, they’re letting us see them.
- When military helicopters came into my area, Apaches, fully armed . .
- I had gotten a random phone call some time late in 2009 from a guy who used to work in Homeland Security. He said I was easy to track down, he sent me a letter in the mail, and told me to call him. Within a month of that, my channel was hacked the first time.
- This guy told me either make your videos private or delete them. They tried everything to intimidate me.
- It seems to require electricity.
- I chased it across the road over in a farm field. 4:15 AM
- The ghost meter started pegging one night, when those things go off, I kept a
camera next to the bed, when that thing goes off I whipped the window open and
started snapping pictures
- I caught a long streak of a small object racing toward my electric meter.
- Human mutilations of Colares, Brazil.
- There was a human mutilation case in Pennsylvania, on the other side of the state from me. Guy went out riding on his ATV and they found him dead in his underwear. He was drained of blood. That’s when I stopped chasing them around in the dark by myself.
- When I look at the drawings of the cattle mutilations, there are helicopters, and people think it must be government secret ops. Lady a couple miles from me had what she thought was a helicopter trying to pretend to be a UFO.
Guest – Alison Kruse, a UFO researcher who has captured some of the best video evidence of aerial activity near her home in rural Pennsylvania.