Dr. James Demeo is one of the top researchers who has utilized and applied Reich’s work in many ways. He studied Earth, atmospheric and environmental / social sciences at Florida International University and the University of Kansas. He also studied graduate level scientific research that focused on Wilhelm Reich’s controversial discoveries. Demeo has built orgone accumulators, cloud busters and much more. He was editor of On Wilhelm Reich and Orgonomy and Heretic’s Notebook, plus editor of the journal Pulse of the Planet. We’ll also talk about utilizing Reich’s methods to end drought, diminish wildfires and green deserts.
Dr. James Demeo:
- The orgone energy accumulator, I like to compare it to a hollow capacitor.
- If you’re familiar with electronics, capacitors can build up a charge and hold it.
- It has effects on air, moisture, electrical parameters within the space inside the orgone accumulator.
- It also has biological effects. I did a multi-year study on seed sprouting.
- We were able to show a systematic 35 percent increase in the growth of seedlings.
- The same part of invigorating quality is imparted to the human if they sit in OEA on a regular basis.
- I built several of them. I wrote the Orgone Accumulator Handbook.
- Can treat low energy biopathy, such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Most of the physicians that use the Orgone Energy Accumulator in their practice are in Europe because of the FDA here in the states, they attack any natural healing method.
- The feeling I could compare, if you’ve ever gone walking in the great big forests of the western states, redwood forests and these huge trees. On a dry day you go walking through the forests and the trees are radiating an energy, you can feel it.
- With the cloudbuster, it’s like an antenna grounded in water, it’s made of hollow tubes and it can be pointed in different directions in the sky.
- When this is done correctly it can create a change in the atmospheric quality.
- The cohesive quality of clouds is something that’s not talked about too much in meteorology.
- The clouds that give good rain have like a skin around them.
- The cloudbuster works at the pre-atomic level before matter exists. It’s something that can effect the dynamic of the growth of water droplets in the atmosphere.
- Reich’s work is Galaleian in nature in terms of its scientific breakthroughs.
- I have a private institute on the west coast. We publish books, offer seminars and try to bring this information out to the public. The Orgone Biophysical Research Lab in Ashland, Oregon.
Guest – James DeMeo, Ph.D., formally studied the Earth, atmospheric, and environmental/social sciences at Florida International University and the University of Kansas, where he earned his Ph.D. in 1986. At KU, he openly undertook graduate-level natural scientific research specifically focused upon Wilhelm Reich’s controversial discoveries, subjecting those ideas to rigorous testing with positive verification of the original findings. DeMeo has undertaken field research in the arid American Southwest, Egypt, Israel, sub-Saharan Eritrea, and Namibia, Africa. His published works include dozens of articles and compendiums, and several books, including Saharasia and The Orgone Accumulator Handbook. He was editor of On Wilhelm Reich and Orgonomy and Heretic’s Notebook, editor of the journal Pulse of the Planet, and co-editor for the German-language compendium Nach Reich: Neue Forschung zur Orgonomie. DeMeo served on the Faculty of Geography at Illinois State University and the University of Miami, and is a former Research Associate of the American College of Orgonomy. He is a member of the American Meteorological Association, Society for Scientific Exploration, Arid Lands Society, Natural Philosophy Alliance, and International Society for the Study of Subtle Energy and Energy Medicine. He is Director of the Orgone Biophysical Research Lab, which he founded in 1978, and in 1994 moved to establish the Greenspring Center high-altitude research facility in the Siskiyou Mountains near to Ashland, Oregon.